The Biomathematics group at the University of Florida is involved with interdisciplinary mathematical research that spans many areas of biology including development, ecology, epidemiology, immunology, infectious diseases, population dynamics, oncology, and physiology.
Fall 2020 Seminar
During Fall 2020, the Biomathematics Seminar will be held:
- Time: Thursdays 4th period (10:40am-11:30am)
- Location: Zoom
If you would like to give a talk or to obtain the Zoom link, please contact Tracy Stepien at email@example.com.
Online Mathematical Biology Seminars
- Mathematics Research Seminars
- MBI Seminar Series
- Dysoc/NIMBioS Webinar Series on Cultural Evolution
- MIDAS Webinar Series
- CDM-CSMB Modeling and Control of Infectious Diseases Lecture Series
- University of Bordeaux Infectious Disease Outbreaks Seminar Series
- University of Montreal Seminar Series on Quantitative and Computational Biology